1. There's some monkey business going on here- Mangal man Shakya and Lucia de Vries- NRs. 100
There's some monkey business going on here was published as a part of the 'stop the monkey business coalition campaign'. This campaign was started on the pretext to protest against the breeding of rhesus monkeys for possible export to USA for painful and horrifying lab tests. WWG initiated the stop the monkey business campaign.
2. Armed Conflict and Conservation- Mangal Man Shakya and Arzu Rana Deuba- NRs. 1500
WWG organized International Conference on Conservation in Conflict held on September 5-7, 2006 which was inaugurated by hon' State Minister for Forest and Soil Conservation Mr. Gopal Rai and Charge d'Affairés of Embassy of Finland to Nepal. This book is a proceeding of the conference.
3. Tiger Warden- Laxmi Badan Maskey- NRs. 400
Tiger Warden is a biography of Dr. Tirtha Man Maskey, one of the pioneer in the fied of wildlife conservation. Written by his wife, Laxmi Maskey, this book gives insight on life of Dr. Maskey.
4. Conflict and Conservation: Himalayan Biodiversity on the Brink- Mangal Man Shakya and Anil Chitrakar- NRs. 400
This is the first volume of the publication Cost of Conflict on Nepal's Conservation Efforts. This book gives an important insight into the current state of conservation in human.
5. Cost of Conflict on Nepal's Conservation Efforts- Mangal Man Shakya and Anil Chitrakar-NRs. 700
This is the second volume of the publication Cost of Conflict on Nepal's Conservation Efforts. This book gives a complete picture of the effects of conflict on conservation efforts in each and every protected area and wildlife and hunting reserve of Nepal.
6. Conservation Heroes- WWG and WWF Nepal- NRs. 1500
This pictorial book is a tribute to all the conservationists who died on helicopter crash in Kanchanjunga Conservation Area in September 2006.
7. Gharial Conservation in Nepal- Dr. Tirtha Man Maskey- NRs. 1000
This book is based on the unpublished Ph.D. dissertation in 1989 and paper presented in France three months prior to the author's tragic death in the Kanchanjunga Conservation Area in East Nepal in a helicopter crash.
8. Trading for Extinction- Mangal Man Shakya- NRs. 450
This is a first of its kind study on the illegal trade of wildlife products in Nepal. The studies done in this book has attempted to assess the volume of illegal wildlife trade and other issues that surround it in Nepal.
9. From the Jungle to Kathmandu: Horn and Tusk Trade- Esmond Bradley Martin- NRs. 1000
This is an authoritative book on international trade in rhino horns, other rhino body parts and ivory. It illustrates Dr. Martin's continuing work on monitoring the underground trade in rhino body parts and ivory.